|Why not treat yourself for a job well done!|
We have a lot of cleaning up to do. I thought I would try and give a checklist of sorts to ensure all of us understand what we need to accomplish by the end of the evening. . .I have spent a lot of time today grading everything I could. . If you are missing some grades . . .CHECK FOR COMMENTS ON EDMODO! I am waiting on the following assignments to grade: Symbaloo, Journals 6-10, Mind Map, Emerging Tech, Google Tools, and the Cybersafety websites. . .I did give the fifth round of feedback on the NETS I collaborative narratives, so please check for that and revise if needed.
Tonight. . .phew, okay let's make a list:
1. Come to class ;-)
2. Ensure your NETS I narratives are complete and that you have shared the NETS I-V Google Doc with me (check that you have titled it correctly as well)
3. We will ensure that you have links to your blog and your narratives in TaskStream and that you have requested feedback. Everyone, save two, should have already requested comments so I can access their TaskStream accounts. We will be embedding the Symbaloo in it tonight!
4. Speaking of Symbaloo, ensure that you have completed your TPE14 webmix and that it is ready to embed. Pictures in the tiles are a huge plus!!
5. Emerging Technology Checklist/Matrix . . .This will ensure you have everything on your blog that needs to be there. . .it must be checked by you and double-checked by a peer!
6. Submit the completed Emerging Technology checklist ;-)
7. Check that all of your assignments are graded and edited if need be. . .
8. Evaluations should have been sent to your cougar email. . .I would greatly appreciate it if you would complete them for me.
9. Other. . .I'm sure I have forgotten something. . .I may revise this when I make it to campus.
Final Question: What is one thing you will take away from this course?